making help from Japanese

Subject: making help from Japanese
From: LDurway -at- pav -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:39:13 -0500

Does anyone know anything about authoring/generating on-line help from
Japanese?

I maintain my sources in Frame & will be using WebWorks to make the on-line
help from the same sources. So my management needs to know if we can still
do this trick (or some similar one) after translating our books into
Japanese. Does Frame work in Japanese? Are there Japanese authoring tools
for on-line help?

Thanks,
Lindsey
--
Lindsey Durway
durway -at- pav -dot- com, (512) 438-1514