RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?

Subject: RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?
From: Stacy Camacho <scamac01 -at- utopia -dot- poly -dot- edu>
To: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all!

I agree that Information Developer is more pretentious. I'm presently
working for IBM as such and I feel that they use that title to sort of
bost what exactly it is that the writers do. Who knows, maybe there's
more to it but I've never seen that title on many other job ads.

Stacy L. Camacho
TPF Information Development

522 South Road
Bldg. 416 / Office 13-19