RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?

Subject: RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:59:57 -0700

Bow's ahout, err, how's about: "Code Monkey" or maybe "Keyboard Monkey".

But seriously folks, as a technical writer I do plenty of coding. Whether it
is VisualBasic, HTML, JavaScript, or plain old C code for examples.

That DOES NOT by any stretch of my over inflated ego make me a programmer.

Nope, I answer to plain old "Technical Writer" and darn toot'n proud of it!

Regards,

Barry Kieffer
Senior Technical Writer
Tektronix, Inc.
* Phone: 1.503.627.4079
* Email: barry -dot- kieffer -at- tek -dot- com