A fast survey

Subject: A fast survey
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:10:23 -0700

Well, it is survey time again. I want to thank everyone who helped with the
last one. Now we are looking to define/refine some things that fell out of
the first.

I am working on a committee that is planning a large conference next year.
Towards that end, we would like some info from you, if you have a minute. We
want to plan a conference that covers/includes what people are interested
in. This survey is part of the process. Please respond to me offline. None
of the lists care about this stuff.

If you could just write some quick answers - fragments of sentences are
fine. Try not to think about these too much. We want your first thoughts.
Thanks for your time!

----------------------
What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "lack of
respect for what tech writers do"?

What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "deadlines"?

What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "lack of
career path / room for advancement"?

What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "time to
learn new tools and skills"?

What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "hands-on
sessions"?

What object, person or place first comes to mind when you read, "getting a
new or better job"?

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!