Exempt/non-exempt survey results

Subject: Exempt/non-exempt survey results
From: Jim_McAward -at- pittway -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:21:46 -0500

Ladies, Gents:

Thank you one and all for responding to my exempt/non-exempt survey...
I've had over 80 responses as of this morning, with the tally running
as follows:

Exempt (no overtime): 58
Exempt (no overtime, but official "comp" time policy): 7
Non-exempt (includes salaried with either straight time or time*1.5):
15
Other (management, non-USA resident, etc.): 8

I'll be asking the respondents another question, on whether or not
having a post-secondary education was a *requirement* for getting the
job. If these responses turn up a significant trend, I will
supplement this report.

Many thanks for your help, and for your precious bandwidth...

Jim

- - - - -
James G. McAward
Director, Tech Pubs & Curriculum Development
ADEMCO
Syosset, NY