RE: Mac/Win Online Help

Subject: RE: Mac/Win Online Help
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:41:55 -0500

MS HTML Help (CHM) has the supreme advantage of being compiled: all graphics
and HTML pages exist as one file. this has the disadvantage of requiring
that certain elements of IE explorer be installed, which requires an upgrade
for NT and Win95, but not for Win98 or 2000. You can still run Navigator or
Opera as your default browser, tho.

Willit work on a Mac with IE5 installed? Dunno.

Best regards

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com