Re: Antwort: Long headings in FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Antwort: Long headings in FrameMaker
From: Joel Basart <joel_basart -at- INETCO -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:18:30 -0800

Just an update for anyone interested in fixing long headings in Frame...so
far the consenus is that you cannot. I have talked to dozens of people, and
really the best solution so far is to introduce a soft break (the <shift>
<return>) so I will proceed with that. If anyone has anymore ideas on the
subject, I'd love to hear them.

Joel Basart
"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."