RE: Acrobat training?

Subject: RE: Acrobat training?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'MAGGIE SECARA'" <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:15:32 -0500

I recommend Adobe's Classroom in a Book for Acrobat. After completing their
book for FrameMaker, I got the one for Acrobat. It's really nifty - comes with
exercises on a CD, and really walks you through using each of the features of
Acrobat.

I actually took a course on Acrobat as well, but didn't really get much out of
it. I found the book to be as good as the course.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." --
Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977