RE: Contacting competitors for information on their documentation

Subject: RE: Contacting competitors for information on their documentation
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'John David Hickey'" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:17:51 -0500

Sometimes when I go to industry specific trade shows, that is exactly what I am
looking for - to see what their documentation is like. I don't think I would go
so far as to call anyone up in their company though, somehow that doesn't seem
right to me.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." --
Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977