RE: Do you just bite your tongue?

Subject: RE: Do you just bite your tongue?
From: Fran Danner <Fran -dot- Danner -at- tvguide -dot- com>
To: "'Debbie Packer'" <dpacker -at- stingrayboats -dot- com>, "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:29:36 -0600

I understand your situation. After the first time this same thing happened
to me at ANOTHER COMPANY, I added comments as to why I made the changes and
referenced book and page where I got the info (especially grammar
corrections). Once I even made a copy of the grammer book page & attached
it. It must have made an impression because after doing that a few times,
the higher up let me do my job.

Hope that helps.

Fran

Dance like no one is watching;