Re: Ladies and gentlemen, I... er...

Subject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen, I... er...
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:55:34 -0800 (PST)

I have an idea...

Get a few jars of peanut buter...nah, on second
thought, better not :-)

..
> I prefer not to start an open-ended dialog in real
> time if I'll have trouble keeping control of it, so
> I don't want to concentrate on a subject where
> everyone's a self-appointed expert, like GUI design.
>
> Anyone have good ideas for content? What does an
> experienced writer know that the rest of a high-tech
>
> company would like to hear about?

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."