How embarrassing! Was: HUMOR: Stupid instructions

Subject: How embarrassing! Was: HUMOR: Stupid instructions
From: "David Castro, The Tech Writer" <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:08:52 -0800 (PST)

On 12/21/99, *I* wrote:

>Better yet, while still a student, I rewrote the instruction sheet that came
>with aquarium kits that a pet store sold without asking...

Gee, whiz...I've only been unemployed for three weeks, and I'm already
misplacing my modifiers! I'm so ashamed. My apologies to those whose
sensitivities I offended! :-)

Let me try that again:

Better yet, while still a student, and without asking, I rewrote the
instruction sheet that came with aquarium kits that a pet store sold.

Thanks to all who pointed that out to me. Gotta keep each other on our toes!

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com