RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker

Subject: RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Schmidt, Gunther" <Gunther -dot- Schmidt -at- maxcess -dot- de>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:57:10 -0500

For Gunter

I sent you a URL for nroff/troff information.

To all

search for "nroff" AND "troff" in your Web Browser. You'll get all you need
and then some.

Depending on you needs, you can get the real stuff "MAN nroff"

Harry

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone.  They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or
opinions of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I
might belong to."