Re: Outrageous etc.

Subject: Re: Outrageous etc.
From: technical_writer -at- rte -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 4:31:1

Joy Kocar wrote:
>But the context I got from the original
>message is that they are trying to develop
>a prototype. Okay, for this build
>it is not useful, but it's a demonstration,
>a proof of principle. I'm with
>you on doing it right the first time,
>but that isn't always possible.

Joy is exactly right. No customer will see this version.
And the deadline has changed to Thursday AM, so it will
be even uglier and klunkier and less complete than my
initial vain hope. BUT IT WILL WORK, and that's all it
*has* to do at this point.

[Haven't had time to read most of the responses to my
wail. Sorrysorrysorry. I'll catch up over the weekend.]

Kat Nagel
Senior [and only] Technical Writer
Real Time Enterprises
Kat_Nagel -at- rte -dot- com