RE: Quick Comparison of Ventura & Framemaker

Subject: RE: Quick Comparison of Ventura & Framemaker
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:49:48 -0400

Hallo:

Don't believe everything you read. Don't believe everybody's marketing
department either, including Corel and Adobe.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Ah-ha, that explains why I could not create the 300-in by 300-in document
for print and publishing on the web as a PDF <vbg>, it's a limitation of
FrameMaker . . .. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good luck with Ventura!!

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com