document management systems

Subject: document management systems
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- xpedite -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:23:21 -0400

Mike McGuire asked for help finding "the latest and greatest, off-the-shelf document management systems." Look at Internet Solutions:
http://www.intranetsolutions.com/

Their Intradoc product is excellent; their tech support is superior. I got lucky finding them a few years ago. Implementation was relatively easy for me. Intradoc does a great job of managing our documents and making them cross-platform accessible. Our users love it. (I did a before and after survey, and it continues to get high marks all around.)

Sue Krol
Sr. Tech Writer
Xpedite Systems