Re: PDF print drivers?

Subject: Re: PDF print drivers?
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 08:45:53 -0600

Paula,

You will need postscript drivers. Go to Adobe's web site
(http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/855e.htm) and download this
driver. This assumes that you already have the Adobe PDFwriter or Adobe
Acrobat. If not you will need to acquire one of these items, Adobe
Acrobat is the preferred method.

Scott

"Paula B. Whitaker" wrote:

> **Cross posted***
>
> Someone posted some time ago the type of print drivers
> that are needed to print to .pdf. I am using Windows
> 2000, Word 2000 and would like to print my Word files
> to a .pdf file. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
> Paula Whitaker
> pbw3172 -at- yahoo -dot- com
ou are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: sturner -at- airmail -dot- net