Re: What do you call these?

Subject: Re: What do you call these?
From: CarolAnne -dot- Wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:39:49 -0500

You could classify them by the type of user, if only a particular class of
users would be using the document. To use an example from my work place:
Home Office Administration Features. If the features would be used by
advanced Netscape users only, for example, you could call them Advanced
Netscape Features (or processes, or procedures...)

Carol Anne

Carol Anne T. Wall, FLMI, ATM-B/CL
Technical Writer - Individual Business Technology, Minnesota Life Insurance
Vice President of Public Relations, Mutual Voices Toastmasters
carolanne -dot- wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com


Planning to attend IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe? Sign up by
October 3 and get a substantial discount! Program information,
online registration, and more on

+++ Miramo -- Database/XML publishing automation. See us at +++
+++ Seybold SFO, Sept. 25-27, in the Adobe Partners Pavilion +++
+++ More info: +++

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: Images in help systems
Next by Author: Re: Help -- PaintShopPro files cannot be opened!
Previous by Thread: What do you call these?
Next by Thread: RE: What do you call these?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads