RE: SeriousQ2.0

Subject: RE: SeriousQ2.0
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:31:33 +1100

>>Kelley asked two questions....

1. Is this still advice you hear today, in
IT?

>> it is always sound advice - no one wants to hear how bad your last
relationship was when you trying to start a new one - besides all companies
have good and bad managers, and no one wants someone who is already carrying
a chip on their shoulder about managerial or company incompetence - we want
people, who we believe are, like ourselves full of enthusiasm and joy in the
work ahead...

2. If you've heard this advice (or maybe if you haven't) do folks know
(or want to speculate) as to _why_ that advice is considered sound?

>>hmmm maybe I answered that in replying to 1......

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au

(61) (03) 9301-1695

EAA/N,
Melbourne Central, Level 34.99,
360 Elizabeth Street,