RE: Where do you shoot trouble?

Subject: RE: Where do you shoot trouble?
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:18:21 -0600

Its own chapter or an appendix, with references to any appropriate sections that are needed for fixing the problem. Most people are only going to refer to the manual for only two reasons, and if the setup is self-explanatory only one: when something goes wrong. Don't make someone who is probably already frustrated have to go hunting for the troubleshooting mixed into the other text. If they knew where to look for the fix already they wouldn't be using the T/S section anyway. They would just go to the procedure.