RE: Benefits of FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Benefits of FrameMaker
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:21:59 -0800

Chris,

As Steve said, the scriptorium site has the best pieces. A caveat on their
info, though, would be to make it clear to your powers that be that the
comparisons are biased towards selling Frame (and "their" solutions). That
display of integrity helped me sell the idea here a few months ago.

Downside of being the impetus for change:
Corporate Communications (marketing) hates me for getting approval (they
don't know how to use Frame, so they must copy and paste from pdfs), but now
"single sourcing" is becoming the buzzword at this company.

That alone should be justification.

Steve