Free/open source knowledge base system

Subject: Free/open source knowledge base system
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:24:48 +0100

Hi,
We're looking for a light-weight knowledge base system. I've had a look
through the archives, and found several recommendations for systems, but
all of them are of the pay-money-for-them variety. We're hoping to get
something for nothing, so to speak.

We're basically looking for something with a Web interface that enables
you to create, modify and delete knowledge base entries, and then
publish them on the Web. It'd be cool if the publishing occurred
automagically, but not critical. We're not picky about the back-end:
MySQL, XML, whatever. And, of course, the simpler it is to use, the
better. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Minister of CapeScience
CapeScience - Cape Clear's Developer Support Network
http://www.capescience.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l