RE: Modify/Edit/Save button name

Subject: RE: Modify/Edit/Save button name
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:02:01 +1100

Thanks guys,

"Save" was what my instinct told me, but wanted to make
sure I covered the bases. My main concern with Save is
that it implies that something will be saved on your
own machine. I wanted "Save changes" but there isn't

Hadn't thought of "Apply". That could also work.
How about "Update"?

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Re: Modify/Edit/Save button name: From: Bonnie Granat