RE: apologies

Subject: RE: apologies
From: "Victoria Nuttle" <vnuttle -at- cauto -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:18:36 -0500

>Yes, I would offer a very brief apology. After telling customers that
the need to uninstall the old version and reinstall the new version, I
think it is polite to add, "We apologize for any inconvenience."

And a "Please contact us with any comments or issues" statement goes a
long way, too. If you think your users may be mad about it, most of the
time they are less likely to call you up ranting and screaming when they
know they have permission to do so.

Victoria
Victoria J. Nuttle
Technical Writer, Creative Automation
vnuttle -at- cauto -dot- com

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com