RE: apologies

Subject: RE: apologies
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:51:23 -0400

If I'm told that a version is enhanced, I might ask what new enhancements
were added.

"Uhmmm...we enhanced it with some files that were missed in the last build
that will now allow it to work."

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"Here lies the body of William Jay.
Who died maintaining his right of way-
He was right, dead right, as he sped along
But he's just as dead as if he were wrong
----The Boston Transcript"