Re: RFP best practices question

Subject: Re: RFP best practices question
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:37:01 -0700

Dick Margulis wrote:

Guys,

This is just a sanity check. For those of you who do a lot of RFP responses, tell me how well our practices align with yours:

I don't do many proposals, but I do them. Your practices sound sensible to me - in preparing a proposal, anything that puts your team in the best possible light without making any falsifications is sensible.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"I denounce the heresy of Creationism
that would dismiss my mourning as sentimental
and allege a unique sentience divided us;
evolution would alow our parallel minds to meet
if love alone could not."

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com