Re: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn

Subject: Re: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:48:39 -0800

Thanks for the responses, everyone - both the on-line and off-line ones. I'll summarize the responses in a day or two when I have time.

Meanwhile, any more suggestions would be welcome. Only, remember: I'm thinking of technical topics, not ones like ROI or a customer's relation to an open source project.

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield