Re: Why should I be worried about the merger? NOT

Subject: Re: Why should I be worried about the merger? NOT
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:59:58 -0700

It never has been and they never learned before. Back when Adobe
bought Aldus (to eventually kill off all of its competing products),
the general grumble was that the co with the best support had just
been bought by the one with the worst. Adobe offered a discount
to switch over to PhotoShop; I bought Corel.

Gene Kim-Eng