Best graphics format to import into Power Point

Subject: Best graphics format to import into Power Point
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:46:14 -0000

Can the Power Point experts out there recommend the best graphics format for
images we import into Power Point. Ideally, we'd like sales reps to be able
to scale the images if possible. You can also tell me if letting them scale
images themselves is a bad idea.

Thanks.

elizabeth

elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com