ROBOHELP: Opening a second chm file from a current help window

Subject: ROBOHELP: Opening a second chm file from a current help window
From: Kim Babinski <Babinski -at- BAUERCONTROLS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:10:37 -0500

I am a new RoboHelp user and have a pretty good understanding of the basics,
but I cannot seem to find an answer to this question in the Macromedia
Knowledge Base.

We are planning to use two help projects in our application: one for
standard features and one for features that are customized for each
customer. The standard file is the one that will open when the user selects
the Online Help option in the application menu. I would like to include a
link on the main page that allows them to open the custom help in a separate
window. I have found instructions on linking to a topic in an external chm,
but I've had no luck finding any info on opening the whole chm. Can anyone
out there help?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

Thanks--Kim

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com