Re: Online Help

Subject: Re: Online Help
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:21:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not arguing anything. I was only responding to your statement
that people are hired for writing rather than for tools...that I knew
of a position that was tools directed, not writing directed. It was a
general statement and not specific to any tool or help authoring
method.

> The nature of one's position has no bearing on what tools they
> should use to produce Help. Or are you arguing that becuase it's
> a dedicated position then it's OK to add the overhead of a
> convoluted Help solution?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."