RE: Maybe recruiters are improving.

Subject: RE: Maybe recruiters are improving.
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:25:33 -0800 (PST)

Reminds me of a quality series of documents to which
more attention should be given:

--- Kevin McLauchlan <kmclauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>

> Actually, come to think of it, the attempted
> withdrawal leaves
> a notice to that effect in the Inbox of every
> original recipient,
> so - on the principle that any publicity is good
> publicity, the
> low-rent recruiter gets to spam you (get his name in
> your face)
> twice, while looking like a good guy who made an
> "honest mistake".
> Cute.
code | tech | docs | leadership

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Maybe recruiters are improving.: From: Kevin McLauchlan