Re: Documentation Deliverables for Complex Scenario

Subject: Re: Documentation Deliverables for Complex Scenario
From: Deborah Hemstreet <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:52:25 -0400

HI Kevin,

You have some interesting points, and I've seen the same thing happen as
well. So, with that in mind,
how would you handle training personnel in use of complex SW, complex
because of the full range of what that SW does in automating a
previously more complex manual procedure?

Has anyone else experienced bad implementations like he mentions? How
could our skills have come into play to make implementation a smoother
and less painful process?

Deborah
http://www.tech-challenged.com