Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: ASK TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:38:00 -0800

Per the META tags in the HTML, that's being generated by WebWorks Pro.
It's not standard Webhelp output, looks like somebody created a
template to create javadoc-style API reference for some C functions.
Typically such things are generated by pulling comments out of the
source code.

The WebWorks documentation explains (more or less) how to distribute
that with search, TOC, and index tabs, should you want to do that.

I don't think developers would expect or want to get an API reference
like that in a .chm. Neither would I assume that those developers are
running Windows.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com