RE: anti-virus removal question

Subject: RE: anti-virus removal question
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: Ed <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, 'Ken Poshedly' <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, 'Techwr-l' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:25:33 -0700

Oops, forgot something! Go here for free boot disk images:

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm

Or here for more info/options:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+boot+disk

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

LavaCon 2010 in San Diego Sept 29 - Oct 2 is now open for registration.
Use referral code TECHWR-L for $50 off conference tuition!
See program at: http://lavacon.org/