Re: Concept - Task ratio

Subject: Re: Concept - Task ratio
From: Mike Starr <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: 'techwr-l List' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:57:52 -0600

I'm not saying grandma should have to plow through the concepts in order to get to the procedure. I'm talking about something similar to what Gene outlined... make the concepts available as related topics. Just don't omit them completely as some companies are doing.

--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

http://www.doctohelp.com