RE: Customer-friendly word for "landline"

Subject: RE: Customer-friendly word for "landline"
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:25:17 -0500

Thanks for the clarification, David. I realize now that I should have made the phone's connection behind a PBX rather than directly to the PSTN be the central distinction instead instead of treating that as an example.

But the central point remains: "house phone" is *not* synonymous with "landline" as was suggested.

-FR

http://www.doctohelp.com