TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Monday, August 29, 2011
- The Functional Flowchart: A Tool for Understanding Client Needs, Plotting a Winning Strategy, and Developing a Proposal
- The Needs of the Many
- Writing Software Requirements Specifications
- Tips & Tricks: Staying Productive-and Sane-when Working in Isolation
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) Systems and the Single Tech Writer
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
- Demo: MadCap Flare 7 - Introduction and Overview
- Advanced FrameMaker (live online training)
- Best Practices for Indexing Online Help
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant (live online training)
- Best Practices Conference 2011
- Middlesex technical writing program fall course (Bedford, MA)
- Content Strategy: Its Importance Across the Organization
- 3D-PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+3D Assistant (live online training)
- What advantage is there to collaborating with non-writers?
- What's the best technology for collaborating?
- Whatâs the most challenging tech comm task to handle collaboratively?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.