Re: A PhD for Technical Writing?; was, "starting on page 2?"

Subject: Re: A PhD for Technical Writing?; was, "starting on page 2?"
From: Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:48:53 +0700

No, that wasn't at all what I was saying. Apologies if I have misrepresented myself... :0

My point was, and remains, only this:

APA is a valid style. Chicago is a valid style. There's nothing wrong with either in the appropriate context.

I'd add to that the fact that a new employee had to be taught which style was appropriate for his job is neither a remarkable nor particularly grievous crime.

Best

Phil

http://www.doctohelp.com