Re: Training Manual?

Subject: Re: Training Manual?
From: Ken Stitzel <kstitzel -at- symplified -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:05:52 -0700

> I have written IT training manuals where there was a table, first column
was the step number, followed in the next column with text instructions and
then in the final column, the relevant figure.

Sounds like you have a good start. I have done manuals in this format
(actually two columns with numbered steps on left, graphic on right). I
think it's a good clear approach. (Of course, getting the content correct
is always king.)

*Kendal Stitzel*
*Sr. Technical Writer**
*Symplified* *The Cloud Identity Company*

or visit

Training Manual?: From: Connie Ross