Re: Telecommuting ( was: Do as I say, not as I do )

Subject: Re: Telecommuting ( was: Do as I say, not as I do )
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:08:54 -0500

In many situations, telecommuting is one of the conditions of employment,
and negotiated and included in the offer of employment. I can't honestly
predict how I would react should the conditions of my employment be
suddenly altered without discussion or negotiation. I suppose it would
depend on many factors, including my respect for the company, my enjoyment
of the work, etc.

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario