Robo vs Flare

Subject: Robo vs Flare
From: "Heider, Heidi" <heidi -dot- heider -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:35:52 -0400

HAT lovers, pls forgive me if this has been hashed & rehashed to the ground.

I DID search the archives first, and found out that some believed that Flare 7 was better for content management and Robo 8 performed better for Interactive content.

But now Flare 9 and Robo 10 are here. I'm going to see demos from both companies this week, so I want to hear what yooz guyz-the peeps who use these tools-think.

Personally, I like user-friendly super-intuitive products. The more I can just figure it out and guess as I go, the happier I am. (Do all tech writers hate reading user manuals, or is it just all humans? ;-)

Which do you prefer, and/or for what purposes? And if you can't stand talking about these tools any more, no offense taken-pls point me in the right direction.

Thanks comrades! ;-)

Heidi Heider
Content Manager | Portals Marketing
Time Warner Cable Business Class
2551 Dulles View Drive | Herndon, VA 20171
(703) 713-9204 (o) | (202) 277-7687 (m)

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ