Re: Confluence Usage

Subject: Re: Confluence Usage
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:49:20 -0700

Start small with a 10-user pilot instance, the program manager who's
had success with it before, and a few SMEs who are interested.

My review workflow's the same as was with FrameMaker, it's just more
automated. I ask the most likely SME to check a new or revised topic.
If they don't have all the answers, I ask someone who might. If I
include an @<username> in a comment the system automatically sends
them an email notice with a link. With built-in inline comments it's
much easier than it was previously (unless you used the Talk plugin).

You can still export Word or PDF and get comments from other SMEs that way.

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW