Re: Confluence Usage

Subject: Re: Confluence Usage
From: Laura Phillips <laurap -at- pluribusnetworks -dot- com>
To: Rick Lippincott <rjl6955 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:17:45 -0700

Thanks for that input, Rick. Thatâs exactly what I thought would be the make or break point for using the tool. Since I got pushback that commenting on PDFs was too hard, I donât think that this is the tool for us at this time.

I will put this in my back pocket for use later when the topic comes up again.

Thanks everyone, I sure appreciate the feedback.

Laura

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW