Re: Confluence Usage

Subject: Re: Confluence Usage
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: Laura Phillips <laurap -at- pluribusnetworks -dot- com>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:48:07 -0700

Confluence's inline commenting, which did not exist when Rick had that
unfortunate experience, is much easier than commenting on PDFs. It
allows back and forth discussion with email alerts when someone
responds, pretty much like this discussion here only linked to the
relevant portion of the text (much like MS Word comments).

It sounds to me like Rick's problems stemmed from trying to do too
much at once. You have the advantage of a program manager who knows
how it works when it's done right.

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW