RE: Windows 10 or not? (possibly OT) - Laptop

Subject: RE: Windows 10 or not? (possibly OT) - Laptop
From: "Steve Hudson" <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Stuart Burnfield'" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:26:27 +0700

Yeah, I gave up on removing Cortana. The most common gripe seems to be Win 10 having P2P on by default to speed installation / update downloads. That can be switched off, albeit a lil fiddly. Then there was unpinning all MSâ smart tilesâ etc ad nauseum

From: Stuart Burnfield
The main annoyance is all the the phone-home spyware and junk (McAfee). It's like an aggressive, persistent pickpocket who insists that you to buy back your wallet and car keys.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

RE: Windows 10 or not? (possibly OT) - Laptop: From: Steve Hudson
RE: Windows 10 or not? (possibly OT) - Laptop: From: Stuart Burnfield