RE: Client access to edit Help

Subject: RE: Client access to edit Help
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>, TechWriter <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:53:07 +0000

I can see 3 options here:
1. What you suggested (and charge the client for the source files)
2. Offering the client this service at a fast turnaround (selling professional services)
3. Migrating to another tool that allows this (is there any?)

The way I would handle this is offering options 1 and 2 to the client and let the client choose.

HTH,
Erika