Re: Client access to edit Help

Subject: Re: Client access to edit Help
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Steve Hudson <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:24:03 -0400

Thanks to all who replied and offered suggestions.

We're leaning in the direction Steve Hudson suggested. We are going to
discuss having a topic called "Internal Information" or something like
that, which any of our clients can modify the html file to add links to
their own help information, whether it's another help file, PDF files, or
whatever they want.

We can't offer this service to our clients (nor do I think they'd want us
to) because every client has their own process, so while we can tell them
what our software does and how to use each feature, we don't tell them what
their own process should be. That's the type of information they want added
in.

Thanks again for all the responses!

Suzette Leeming