RE: Programming Term?

Subject: RE: Programming Term?
From: <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:30:48 +0000

I have never found anything "pretty" about the style, but I guess we all have our own tastes.

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Houser

On 7/27/16 5:20 PM, Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com wrote:
> One of the biggest drawbacks to being a self-taught programmer (and I'm being generous with the word "programmer" here) is that I am fairly weak when it comes to nomenclature.
> Is there a "universally" understood name for the type of indented formatting used to indicate the nesting hierarchy in a file full of marked-up text, such as XML? I'm trying to eliminate the three sentences I would need to describe what I'm talking about.
> -Brian H.
> --

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |

Programming Term?: From: Brian.Henderson
Re: Programming Term?: From: Alan Houser