Re: dynamic review model

Subject: Re: dynamic review model
From: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:31:18 -0600

The situation you describe comes from middle management not caring enough
about documentation to take it in hand properly, because upper management
doesn't care either. Too many have "management styles" that consist of
trimming their sails to catch the wind that they think will blow them to
bonus land, and ignoring everything else.

The only workflow management software I've ever seen was no more useful in
actually tracking work progress than a decent checklist.